Πέμπτη 27 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

FLY YOURSELF ON THE SKY


  AFTER READING THIS ARTICLE  CLICK THIS  LINK TO FLY YOURSELF ON THE                                                                                     
                                               SKY

I firstly want to thank you for being my guest to this extremely marvelous trip to Freedom,  from 9-5 daily work or slavery for many people ! Of course  the situation is not the perfect for a lot of us !Many are struggling to find the job that will make them happy but a few  finally can achieve this goal !
                  As a lot of people so did i,started from delivering advertising leaflets and brochures to targeted areas of those who wanted to promote their products ! This was my first job and i can not say it was the best to my eyes !
                  After that  I went to work as a Seller in AB BASILOPOULOS Super Market in Kiffisia ,a wealthy peoples' suburb in North Athens This was a Big school for me !The structure of this company was based on good stone !  Discipline and training were the main elements for this job !when we were young we did not like this ,but know i can understand the benefits of this situation
                   In order to succeed in your life you need to follow some steps that will help you send your life to the next level ! after that i went to Cheese companies ,we were selling  a lot of products not only cheese,we promoted salamis ,sausages,beers ,milks and many other things  a family needs to operate !
               My salary was not very big but i started  in the beginning to be  a little bit "Skrutz" .So in 3 years of work i managed to buy my first car !it was an Opel Corsa B !I was very proud for me not for having a new car but because  i was going to step to the next level !This was the cheese companies i told you before !
But one day comes the time to fly higher to open your wings towards the sky  A nice opportunity appeared  in front of my eyes it is EMPOWER NETWORK 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: